Questions? Call us at 510-962-4512 (M-F 9:30 to 5:00 Pacific Time)
Ships Free Within the Contiguous USA!
Plus Free Extra Blade Included (a $375 Value)!
Dahle Stack Cutters are manually operated, yet can easily slice through up to 500 sheets of paper at a time. Acrylic safety shields can be found on both sides of the blade, preventing blade movement while in the up position. Once the shields are in place, you can cut cleanly through 500 sheets of paper with minimal effort.
This clean, burr-free cut through such a thick stack of paper is made possible through a ground Solingen Steel Blade and a paper clamp that distributes pressure evenly across the cutting surface. A self-locking, spindle-driven backstop allows for minute adjustments to accommodate your precise cutting specifications.
The Dahle 846 Stack Cutter is paired with a floor-stand to provide a sturdy base for your industrial cutting purposes.
- Dimensions: 30" x 25-1/2"
- Cutting Length: 17"
- Cutting Capacity: 500 Sheets
- Cuts Large Stacks of Paper to Precise Dimensions
- Integrated Safety Cover Prevents Injury
- Ground Steel Upper Blade
- Quick Action Clamp Secures Materials Across Cutting Surface
- Spindle-Driven Self-Locking Backstop
- Includes Dahle Floor Stand